02-17-2017, 01:08 AM
I've built rebuild and sporterized rifles and shotguns in the past and I decided to give the AR 15 a go. The only thing I am unsure of is the scope mount I selected. I have a 600 yard range nearby and Will this mount give me enough elevation for that range. Please offer any suggestions and if you see anything that could make this Build better please let me know.
WF
My Build
Upper- YHM110 Billet Upper with Strike Enhanced forward assist and TI dust cover
Lower- Ruger SSR 556
Trigger- LeRue MBT 2S 2 stage 4 #
Hand Guard-LANCER LCH5 Rifle length,QD sling mount, swivel stud bipod attachment
Gas Block-Precision Rifle Low SLR Nitride adjustable
Barrel-Precision Rifle Bartlein 20 6.5 Grendel 1 in 8 Stainless
BCG- Precision Rifle 6.5 .139 Super Match Bolt and Super Match Carrier BNi
Optics- Vortex Razor HD 5x20-50
Mounts-LeRue SPR QD LT104
Muzzle Break- Precision Rifle LMD Stainless
Butt stock- Magpul ACS-L
WF
My Build
Upper- YHM110 Billet Upper with Strike Enhanced forward assist and TI dust cover
Lower- Ruger SSR 556
Trigger- LeRue MBT 2S 2 stage 4 #
Hand Guard-LANCER LCH5 Rifle length,QD sling mount, swivel stud bipod attachment
Gas Block-Precision Rifle Low SLR Nitride adjustable
Barrel-Precision Rifle Bartlein 20 6.5 Grendel 1 in 8 Stainless
BCG- Precision Rifle 6.5 .139 Super Match Bolt and Super Match Carrier BNi
Optics- Vortex Razor HD 5x20-50
Mounts-LeRue SPR QD LT104
Muzzle Break- Precision Rifle LMD Stainless
Butt stock- Magpul ACS-L

