12-22-2016, 07:37 PM
Good catch... after going to the range the first time I moved the scope back towards the stock a few inches so that problem is fixed
|
New Member, New Grendel (Parts, Progress, Questions)
|
|
12-22-2016, 07:37 PM
Good catch... after going to the range the first time I moved the scope back towards the stock a few inches so that problem is fixed
12-22-2016, 10:40 PM
Yep
It seems many of.the AR guys run their low power scopes forward. they keep their carbine stocks short.and hunch up on their scope with their nose against.the charging handle I quit with the carbine stocks some time ago. Like a more ridged stock. I really like.the.old A2 stock and have the prs on my true long.range gun. Run my scope.much like my bolt gun. Well back from the charging handle. Not saying I am right though. Different strokes for different folks |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|