Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Finally got time to hit the range
#1
Well, after the rifle sitting in my safe for about 3 weeks aching to go, this past weekend I finally got a chance to run down to the local range and zero my rifle. Took a couple of pot shots at a random marker to get the round dialed into a tight area then took to making shot groups on a target. By the time I got used to the fit of the rifle and putting rounds down range, my groups got tighter. Figure I'd post my groups at 100 yards for your enjoyment. I'm super impressed with the rifle.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]7866[/ATTACH]
Reply
#2
You know a rifle that shoots that good will make you want to shoot it all the time and will cost you a considerable amount of money to keep feeding it . But then as the old saying goes " I spent most of my money on guns, cars, and women. I just wasted the rest of it. ". Enjoy
Reply
#3
Looks like that is a keeper. More shooting will just tighten that last group up to one hole. Great shooting.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)