02-16-2016, 11:56 PM
Looking for a good load to start with. I have an ar setup looking for a hot load. Hornady brass Cci srmp thanks
|
123 smk cfe
|
|
02-16-2016, 11:56 PM
Looking for a good load to start with. I have an ar setup looking for a hot load. Hornady brass Cci srmp thanks
02-17-2016, 12:13 AM
You can start with 29.8gr and work up in .3gr increments. Max is 31.9gr with 123gr AMAX, so it might be a little less with the 123gr SMK since it is a longer bullet with more case intrusion, but shouldn't be far off.
What barrel make, length, and chamber do you have?
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here: www.AR15buildbox.com
02-17-2016, 01:02 AM
Barrel and chamber in unk. But it's 20"
02-21-2016, 09:08 PM
Well started at 30 grains and got some good groups and hit moa on steel too 1200. But think I will try 30.5 or 30 after this match
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|