Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Hard Use Bolt - AA Lead Times?
#1
Does anyone have a good guess as to the lead time on an AA Hard Use Bolt? I need a bolt, and I like what I've read about this one in particular. However, having my rifle out of commission for a month or more isn't acceptable to me. PF lists a lead time of 1 week on their bolt, I might just go that route instead.
Reply
#2
If you're already down for a bolt and itching to get her running soon, why not get both? That way you will have a backup, which is never a bad thing. Lead time won't matter so much when your out shooting.
Reply
#3
If you can afford both, get both. Try to order more than just the bolts, though, the shipping charges are pretty brutal so if you can place a big order it's worth it.
Reply
#4
I ordered one earlier this year, February, it took about 5 weeks to receive.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)