Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Almost finished, silver and black...
#1
I couldn't help.. had to put everything together finger tight just so I could see what she looks like. Still need the gas block, bolt and carrier. I also forgot that these lilja barrels are threaded so I'm currently debating going with the thread protector or brake. Leaning towards the protector for now and get some loads worked up first before adding the brake.

[Image: 6-5G_zpsxlbpummf.jpg]
Reply
#2
really good lookin start. and sooo close. man, that waiting has gotta be tough.
Reply
#3
jawbone Wrote:really good lookin start. and sooo close. man, that waiting has gotta be tough.

Thanks! The wait is killing me.. should have it finished in a few weeks.
Reply
#4
So far so good, which Lilja barrel did you get and what handguard are you using?
Reply
#5
jim_bob Wrote:So far so good, which Lilja barrel did you get and what handguard are you using?

The barrel is the AR24 profile. The float tube is a White Oak Armament Varmint tube.
Reply
#6
Thank you for the information! Please post results when you get it completed.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)