Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Finished Build
#1
Just finished my grendel build!
16" Sabre Defence chrome lined barrel Mid Length gas
Rainier Arms Billet upper
Quentin Defense billet lower
Spikes Tactical trigger kit
Y/M Auto Carrier with Sabre Defence bolt
Midwest Industries Rail
Vltor mil spec stock
Zeiss 3-9x40 Conquest scope
Adm mount for scope
Reply
#2
nice build. o
Reply
#3
nice build, hows it shoot?
Reply
#4
nice stick!! now we need a range report
Reply
#5
Will find that out next week, unfired as of yet.
Reply
#6
Thank you
Reply
#7
Looks great, I hope it shoots great too!
Reply
#8
I don't understand the short barrel and the scope and bipod. Is your intention to shoot 300 yards in competition or down the hall? The 2 don't mix.
Reply
#9
lwminton Wrote:I don't understand the short barrel and the scope and bipod. Is your intention to shoot 300 yards in competition or down the hall? The 2 don't mix.

Man you're trollin' deeeeeeep.
Reply
#10
Very nice indeed.

What do you think about that Quentin lower, I've never heard of it before?
Reply
#11
Adam Lilja Wrote:Man you're trollin' deeeeeeep.

spot on, Adam, and funny, too.

enjoy your shooter, Georgio. I hope you have as much fun with yours as I have with mine.
Reply
#12
Adam Lilja Wrote:Man you're trollin' deeeeeeep.

+1

All three of this guys posts have been dedicated to taking issue with the OP's choice of optics, and all on 2-3 year-old posts. Really sounds like a shallow viewpoint, to me. Nothing deep about the thought process, as far as I see.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)