Grendel Forum Troubleshooting
#1
Tried to attach pics to a post response with no luck, what am I doing wrong?

When responding to a post I went to the "go advanced" option and hit "attachments" this brought up the "file upload manager" with pics I previously uploaded. I tried to drag the pics from the home area to the attachment area but the pics would not drag. What up?
Reply
#2
I use an outside image hosting site like puush.me and then put [IMG] [/IMG] tags around the link.
Reply
#3
Strange. The "Manage Attachments" drag and drop method works for me. I'm on a Mac?
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply
#4
I tried it again and now it worked. I'm on a different laptop maybe that is it?
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)