Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New here....just finished first build
#1
Alexander arms lower...rock river 2 stage trigger, stock, upper, bolt carrier, mount. ...barska varment 6-24x50 scope, j & t 24" bull barrel and bolt...and a duracoat job.....just finished it today so haven't shot it yet...like a kid at Christmas
Reply
#2
Looks cool, that were my expertise ends. Curious about the Barska; had any luck with them? I put 3 x 9 x40 Barska's on both my daughters grendels. The girls only use them two or three times a year so for $19 I couldn't go wrong. If they don't work I'll put them in the trade pile and upgrade.
"When you have to shoot... Shoot! Don't talk." Tuco Benedicto Pacifico Juan Maria Ramirez a.k.a. "The Rat".
Reply
#3
Nice looking rifle. You'll have to post a range report. A friend just recently received his J&T SS 6.5 Grendel upper, but if your rifle is like other J & T 6.5 Grendels it should be a good shooter.
Reply
#4
Rebelsoul I have them on mine and the wifes ar15s and on my 30-06 and never have had a problem with them at all...vascar I will do that....
Reply
#5
Nice looking rifle. BANG BANG!!
Reply
#6
Wow. Very cool.

John
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)