Posts: 64
Threads: 9
Joined: Aug 2013
I finally finished my build!
Vltor MUR upper
Mega lower
RRA NM two stage trigger
Shilen 20" medium contour barrel
Midwest Industries hand guard
Vltor stock
Ergo grip
[ATTACH=CONFIG]4863[/ATTACH]
Posts: 1,827
Threads: 111
Joined: Jun 2011
Nice!
LIFE member: NRA, TSRA, SAF, GOA
Defend the Constitution and our 2A Rights!
great looking rig! Go shoot it and show us some tiny groups..
Richard
It does feel good to have a build finally done! Looks great. Did you happen to use the A5 kit from VLTOR or did you just use the E-Mod stock?
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
I've got the same barrel, I really like mine.
Posts: 64
Threads: 9
Joined: Aug 2013
I just used the E-mod stock
Posts: 64
Threads: 9
Joined: Aug 2013
The optics will be switched out for something with a bit more power once I find the right deal.
Posts: 246
Threads: 17
Joined: Aug 2012
Nicely done!! Let us know how it shoots. My Lilja is a work of art.
Posts: 369
Threads: 53
Joined: Mar 2012
Looking good! congrats
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.
Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.
Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle...........