Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
God bless the inventor!
#1
http://gunsnfreedom.com/the-new-ar-15-de...n-a-tizzy/
Reply
#2
The days of requiring massive investment to create guns is long gone.

Awesome!
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply
#3
[Image: nevergiveup.png]
Reply
#4
...and that was a hilarious movie!
Reply
#5
Nothin' like good ol' American ingenuity. Genius, I believe ...... yes, genius.
Lifetime: NRA, GOA, 2AF
Reply
#6
the ingenuity makes up for how ugly it is. but whatever it takes ...
Reply
#7
I wish I knew what law he is going around. Is it considered a pistol?
Reply
#8
I wonder which Grendel barrel (chamber) it has.................. Rolleyes
Reply
#9
Tedward Wrote:I wish I knew what law he is going around. Is it considered a pistol?

New York and California do not allow detachable mags and/or pistol grips and/or adjustable buttstocks. I have heard Connecticuts new laws are similar.
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply
#10
bwaites Wrote:New York and California do not allow detachable mags and/or pistol grips and/or adjustable buttstocks. I have heard Connecticuts new laws are similar.

So where does this fall in? I see the fixed stock thingy with grip that is slanted but doesn't it have a detachable mag? Or are you suppose to single load it?

But yes, creative for sure.

Might be going somewhere too for Pistol Short Barrels. If you have a pistol buffer tube and a grip like that, even one that folds, the the Short Barrel would really be a pistol.
Reply
#11
They may have also banned thumb hole stocks which this definitely does not have.
Reply
#12
Tedward Wrote:I wish I knew what law he is going around. Is it considered a pistol?

The barrel is normal carbine length. I remember during the Clinton ban some one made a lower with a permanent mag. You opened the lower/upper and it had clipper strip guides built in to reload the magazine.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)