Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First shots fired!!
#1
I hit the range today and all I can say is WOW. My Grendel shoots simply awesome, at first I thought I was having trouble because I couldn't see all the holes, even in the spotting scope. I finally trudged the 100 yards down range through a foot of snow to see what happened. And to my surprise I found oblong holes!!! So once I got zeroed I put 6 rounds in a group smaller then a dime. I am excited to get some loads worked up and start stretching the range. Tomorrow in the morning I am going to take the Grendel with me coyote hunting.
Reply
#2
What barrel are you useing?
Reply
#3
Really, you need to share, sounds great....your leaving us hanging....
Reply
#4
My Grendel is built from AA upper, lower, barrel and hard use bolt. It is sporting a Magpul PRS stock, Troy battle rail, with a JP adjustable trigger. Right now I have a 3x9x40 Leupold that I borrowed from a friend on top just to hold place until I can decide on what glass I want/ can afford. I am sure there are a lot of guys that will argue with me but I do not like that Leupold, I am not sure what it is but I just am not comfortable with it. I waited a long time for my parts but it has been well worth the wait! Now I just want to see a coyote in front of her so I can poke it in the eye. I really didn't want to post pics until she gets her permanent glass. But if I get time I will.
Reply
#5
Sounds like a shooter congrats.
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle........... Big Grin
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)