Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
My Grendel had its first outting
#1
I finally got to take my Grendel out. The range here only has 100 yds. It took no time to get it on the paper and consistent. Now I just have to get it zeroed, but I saved that for the next trip.

All I can say is wow! I really like this rifle. Now I just have to get a few items to reload. I can see wanting to shoot this one often.
Reply
#2
yea, the grendel will make you want to shoot. WARNING!!! You dont save money reloading the grendel, you just shoot more! We need target pics or it didnt happen!

Richard
Reply
#3
wilecoyote I know its a bit of a drive for you but if you make a day of it Indian river gun range has a 200 yrd range and are adding a 300 yrd range it should be up and going by July 2014 I am told. They are adding a bunch of stuff this year along with the 300 yrd range, defensive pistol range and 2 more skeet courses. If you are looking for a 600 yrd range check out port Malabar gun range FYI this is not really open to the public you must join there club.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)