Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
It's finished
#1
Received the new barrel nut an wrench yesterday :IBCOOL: So here it is a lilja 17 inch 204 upper build. No lower just going to swap with the Grendel lower. Topping it with a Nikon bushmaster 3x9x40. Just need the ar scope mount.[ATTACH=CONFIG]4158[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4159[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4160[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]4161[/ATTACH]
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle........... Big Grin
Reply
#2
Cool. BTW, what brand handguard is that?

John
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply
#3
Thanks. Vltor A-5 oops midwest industries
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle........... Big Grin
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)