Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Les Baer Barrels
#1
I love my Les Baer rifle. I have never had a barrel so easy to clean. It doesn't seem like I can ever fowl it. My other barrels take a ton of elbow grease an sweat to get them clean, this Les Baer takes two or three patches and it is clean even after sixty rounds, what a pleasure to shoot.
Reply
#2
Les Baer builds good stuff! I want their .308!!
”You seek escape from pain. We seek the achievement of happiness. You exist for the sake of avoiding punishment. We exist for the sake of earning rewards. Threats will not make us function; fear is not our incentive. It is not death that we wish to avoid, but life that we wish to live.” - John Galt
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)