05-20-2013, 10:44 PM
|
Mean Green!
|
|
05-21-2013, 06:44 PM
Good looking stick. How's it shoot?
05-21-2013, 07:40 PM
Cerakote! Cerakote!
05-22-2013, 12:48 AM
Whelenon Wrote:Good looking stick. How's it shoot? Not sure yet, I just mounted the scope, I'll be in the Gulf for 2 weeks( shell platform.)
05-22-2013, 12:49 AM
JDub Wrote:Cerakote! Cerakote! I want to do the hand guard!
05-23-2013, 03:10 PM
Nice.
05-23-2013, 04:20 PM
fine rifle!...and you have great taste in scopes too. Love the conquest line.
John 11:25-26
05-23-2013, 10:23 PM
jurassic Wrote:I want to do the hand guard!It's much sexier to do the whole rifle.
05-23-2013, 10:55 PM
very nice!!
06-22-2013, 02:00 PM
Very good looking rifle. Cerakoting the HG would look good IMO.
Cool scope also.
09-15-2013, 12:11 AM
how do you like your 6.8? What handguard is that?
09-15-2013, 12:17 AM
joker31 Wrote:how do you like your 6.8? What handguard is that? Why did you say 6.8? Is it?? I missed something...
09-16-2013, 11:24 PM
Its a 6.5. The hand guard is a Noveske NSR.
09-17-2013, 01:24 AM
(This post was last modified: 09-17-2013, 01:26 AM by sneaky one.)
Nice rifle Jurassic, the green is cool.
09-17-2013, 10:37 PM
Thanks!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|
Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)

![[Image: DSCF1909_zps692209e3.jpg]](http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/n2racn/DSCF1909_zps692209e3.jpg)
![[Image: DSCF1907_zps583cc6e4.jpg]](http://i278.photobucket.com/albums/kk95/n2racn/DSCF1907_zps583cc6e4.jpg)
