Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Went out Friday night and bagged these critters
#1
My buddy and I had about 30 of these hogs out in front of us but only bagged the 3. A few more ran off with some A-Maxes though.
[Image: 529ADD46-8825-41C3-9DC3-91B05B3C6F21-273...FF104E.jpg]

Here is a pic of a nice yote that we called in. The call was a female long howl if I remember correctly. She ate a .223 Hornady Zombie round that my friend shoots.
[Image: B618CA1E-EA3A-4B33-8933-83C648492DEC-273...15E284.jpg]

This here male took a Grendel round through the neck at 150 yds. I spotted him about 2 hours later than the one that was shot above. Same spot and he was sniffin something in a plowed field. I shot once and missed. He acted like nothing ever happened. So I took another one and when the smoke cleared he was laying on his back with all four legs in the air.
[Image: 753C8A89-7AF8-4415-BC41-D635B8B54DE0-273...E774C9.jpg]
Reply
#2
Cool! You see folks, this man is living right! LOL!!! Smile
Life member NRA, SAF, GOA, WVSRPA (and VFW). Also member WVCDL. Join NOW!!!!!
We either hang together on this, or we'll certainly HANG separately.....
Reply
#3
I agree, that is a lot of fun right there.
Reply
#4
Shivesy,

Just awesome...keep wearing 'em out!
Reply
#5
Thanks guys..I'll keep you all posted on up and coming hunts if you like?
Reply
#6
Excellent post as usual!
Reply
#7
Well done.
Reply
#8
very nice, where were you?
Rock Hollow Tactical Carbon Fiber Free Float Hand Guards
http://www.rockhollowtactical.com
Reply
#9
ericv Wrote:very nice, where were you?

I hunt around Columbus, Ga
Reply
#10
y'all done good!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)