Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Here's my first
#1
Hope this works.
18 in aa
vlotor a5 stock
mid industries free float
timney 3lb trigger
m-223 3x12 nitetroplex

As said in other post still in load development. Love shooting it can't wait till I have her dialed in Wink
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle........... Big Grin
Reply
#2
Cool rig. What loads are you working with? Are you practicing from a seated position with the extended length bipod? Looks like a good set-up for that.
Reply
#3
Looks nice, I like that foregrip. Makes me want to replace mine everytime I see one.
Reply
#4
Thanx guys.
LRRPF52 That bipod is a multi tasker right now. I haven't had much time w/ it on the Grendel, the ar 223 is another story. Load delvelopment is 123 A-max, 125 nos part, and 85gr sierra hp using imr 8208 as of now. Just started using the hornady bullet comparitor and chamber gauge and haven't been able to play yet. Useing the factory 123 amax was okay but I want an know it could be better.
Hey I'm not a complete idiot I have parts missing. Though some times I wonder.

Grendellizing predators as of the fall of 2012.

Small bullets that go really fast, make me giggle........... Big Grin
Reply
#5
Nice rig, you should do well.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)