01-08-2012, 06:07 AM
Hi I am new to the Grendel and this site. I have been watching this $898.00 BRAND NEW CUSTOM UPPER IN 6.5 GRENDEL, UPPER IS ROCK RIVER, 20 INCH
STAINLESS STEEL BARREL BY LOTHAR WALTHER, WITH DAN YOUNG FLASH HIDER.
COMES COMPLETE WITH BOLT AND CHARGING HANDLE. Sound like a good deal??
I appreciate all the help I can get. It seems that getting the barrels are the hardest part of these builds, so I thought I would just get a complete upper with a great barrel. Every place I call is on back order for barrels. This way I wont have to worry about head spacing.
Thanks guy,
STAINLESS STEEL BARREL BY LOTHAR WALTHER, WITH DAN YOUNG FLASH HIDER.
COMES COMPLETE WITH BOLT AND CHARGING HANDLE. Sound like a good deal??
I appreciate all the help I can get. It seems that getting the barrels are the hardest part of these builds, so I thought I would just get a complete upper with a great barrel. Every place I call is on back order for barrels. This way I wont have to worry about head spacing.
Thanks guy,
