Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New Build with Precision Firearms
#1
Just ordered my first Grendel From Precision Firearms.
20" Bartiln BBl,Cerakoted black, PRI Brake,Low profile Gas Block,Stainless Gas tube,Carbon Fiber PRI 15" cerekoted FDE handguard, JP Billet side charger, JP charging handle, JP carrier, PF Billet Lower, Geisselle SSA-E trigger,FDE Hogue Grip, Magpul PRS FDE Stock, Bad Ass Ambi saftey.
What did I miss???Cool
Reply
#2
Quote:What did I miss???

Pics...optics...mount

Sorry. Just realized you ordered it. Getting ahead of myself.
Reply
#3
That thing is gonna be awesome! How long did they estimate your wait time. I'm going to order a 20" Bartlein in early December.
Reply
#4
Thinking about a Nightforce?? Want a bullistic Turret, But will talk to Mark about a Vortex. Havent talked about mount yet, Taking suggestions on all of it at this time
As far as wait time Mark said maybe by Xmas. Merry X-Mas to me!
Reply
#5
That's not to bad of wait especially not being a basic package. Congrats!! If u have the money I'd definitely go with the nightforce, but for me it will be a Vortex for now.
Reply
#6
I may have to start with the Vortex and then put it on someting else later. Thanks for the info, That is what i want (Nightforce). Any suggestions on Power/Reticle??
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)