09-05-2012, 12:29 AM
New build, will list parts when I get home.
|
New Grendel Build
|
|
09-05-2012, 12:29 AM
New build, will list parts when I get home.
09-05-2012, 01:25 PM
Very cool. Gonna have some FUN with that there mo-sheen!
![]() John
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets
:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
09-05-2012, 03:17 PM
Looking good, have fun at the range and let us know how she shoots. What scope you going with?
09-05-2012, 09:00 PM
Nice hand guard
09-08-2012, 11:16 PM
I agree nice hand guard where did you get it??
09-20-2012, 07:05 PM
Please list the parts- that rifle is SWEET!!!
09-20-2012, 07:08 PM
Nice rifle! looks like a Burris PEPR mount for the scope. I also like the handguard...and the upper reciever
09-28-2012, 09:15 AM
Nice rifle thats just about what mine will look like...Waiting for my LAR upper to get here as well as my handguard and gas block!!!
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|