Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Lowers in stock
#1
http://www.karrisguns.com/new-ar15-strip...r-receiver
Reply
#2
love those lowers. i have 2, one in .223 and one is my grendel and both have nice tight fits.
Reply
#3
Just ordered 2 more
Reply
#4
"Out of Stock" already
Reply
#5
Dogue Wrote:"Out of Stock" already

If they're any good and at that price I'm not surprised.
Reply
#6
Whelenon Wrote:If they're any good and at that price I'm not surprised.

They were selling them for under $60 bucks.. That is an incredable deal these days, especially for a forged lower.. I saw run of the mill DPMS stripped lowers selling for $129 at the Pasadena gun show yesterday (P.S. as a gun show it sucked and $7 bucks to get in)..
Reply
#7
Yeah I got the email at work about 2 weeks ago that they had some. I ordered one at lunch and by the time I got home they had sold out.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)