Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Needed to something to make me feel better!
#1
I don't know how the rest of you are but when I'm sick (bad potato salad, will spare you readers the details, let's just say I had a rough night) and can't sleep I surf the internet planing whens and what ifs and I wants, the Alexander site is a regular stop for me. After several hours I was feeling a bit better and my eye lids were drooping it was now 5am and I called my boss left a message that I would not be in and staggered off to bed and the last thing I thought of as sleep took me was the 20" light upper that I've been looking at. Woke up about 2pm and called Alexander to ask a few question regarding how this upper is actually configured and wound up placing an order.... It's amazing how much better one feels after buying another resident for the safes. This will keep my 24" overwatch company and be much easier to tote when afield. They quoted 10 to 12 weeks but time is not an issue for me, I can wait. A new Grendel and bed rest, just what my Doc would have prescribed.... he's a Former Marine too.
Reply
#2
Take two of these and call me in the morning...
Reply
#3
"happiness is a warm gun, yes it is" the Beatles
Reply
#4
See what good therapy can do for you.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)