Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Vortex Ranger 1000
#1
Any of you guys have the new Vortex Ranger 1000 range finder yet?
I've been itching to buy one, and have only seen one short review of it so far.
I might have to use that for an excuse to buy one so I can do my own review, he he.Cool
-mike
Reply
#2
A.D.D. AR Wrote:Any of you guys have the new Vortex Ranger 1000 range finder yet?
I've been itching to buy one, and have only seen one short review of it so far.
I might have to use that for an excuse to buy one so I can do my own review, he he.Cool
-mike
Big Grin Nope, don't have one. Mine is a Leica. But--- you are hereby officially excused to purchase the Vortex model for the express purpose of reviewing it for the board. Any enjoyment you get out of the purchase will be incidental, and not why you performed such a selfless act on our behalf.Big Grin
Reply
#3
A.D.D. AR Wrote:Any of you guys have the new Vortex Ranger 1000 range finder yet?
I've been itching to buy one, and have only seen one short review of it so far.
I might have to use that for an excuse to buy one so I can do my own review, he he.Cool
-mike

Haven't tried or seen one yet. Their web site says its good for deer to 500 yards and 1000 on reflective targets.

They usually make good stuff.

RR
Reply
#4
Thanks guys, I think I will end up buying one pretty soon- it's gotta be better than my el cheapo Bushnell! I love my Viper PST so I figured the "value for your dollar" theme
might hold true on their rangefinders as well.
-mike
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)