Posts: 15
Threads: 5
Joined: Apr 2015
Title says it all, anyone had any luck with either one of these powders? I remember seeing something about them several years ago, now all of a sudden I have been seeing this powder available at a couple of locations, just wondering if I should Fo on some of this stuff next time I see it?
Thanks,
Indy
Posts: 1,009
Threads: 80
Joined: May 2020
I have a couple #s of LT-32 I got when basically nothing else was available. Still havent opened it as it doesnt really seem suited for anything I like to shoot. Its pretty fast on the burn rate chart, and available load data for the cartridges I shoot seem to indicate I wasted my money.
I *might* try this with some 85gr sierras I have but really thats the only projectile I see as marginally suitable for this powder.
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
I remember a couple of post over the years where forum members used LT-32. Here is a link to the google custom search for this forum. You should be able to find a few threads.
https://cse.google.com/cse?cx=0163689474...cu1o&hl=en
Posts: 22
Threads: 4
Joined: Jun 2022
I have had decent results with LT30 with 108 gn and lighter bullets, does it work , yea, but better options imho