Heres the previous thread
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...revolution
Now for some new data.
Lever/3x fired Horn Brass/ 205 AR-M primers
Autotrickeler to within .02 of desired charge weight
1.768 BTO
-.020 jump
Low 90f/ sea Level
Labradar
3 shot groups .3 increments
Grns/ FPS / ES / SD
32.1 /2665/ 27/ 15
32.4/2662/15/7.4
32.7/2675/29/14.7
33.0/2703//22/11
33.3/2722/3/1.7
These final two shots are single rounds only, looking for the edge of pressure.
33.6/2755
33.9/ Labradar error.
Both shots were touching and both had the first hint of an ejector mark! My line in the sand.
Groups range for. .7 -1.1 MOA. I chose the 2nd group as the winner. Groups 1,2 3 all had the same POI. If you superimposed all 3 groups youd have 9 shots in a nice concentric 1 MOA group. So, an accuracy node, coinciding with a POI node along with a powder node that only varied 10 FPS across .6 of a grain. I should go buy a lottery ticket!
And, Im over a grain below were I saw any hint of pressure. The 2nd group was only .8 MOA but I got a ton of seating depth length to monkey with. Im very satisfied with how it went.
Spoiler alert!
Also shot the CZ 527 23.5 Sporter with Lever/ Starline/ 205 ARM and 120 Gold Dots! Reached speeds of 2811 fps with NO, and I mean NO signs of pressure. The primers hadnt even finished flattening out! The brass is still pristine. IDK a what to think? Think there is still a little more room for powder. Anyway, more data to come
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...revolution
Now for some new data.
Lever/3x fired Horn Brass/ 205 AR-M primers
Autotrickeler to within .02 of desired charge weight
1.768 BTO
-.020 jump
Low 90f/ sea Level
Labradar
3 shot groups .3 increments
Grns/ FPS / ES / SD
32.1 /2665/ 27/ 15
32.4/2662/15/7.4
32.7/2675/29/14.7
33.0/2703//22/11
33.3/2722/3/1.7
These final two shots are single rounds only, looking for the edge of pressure.
33.6/2755
33.9/ Labradar error.
Both shots were touching and both had the first hint of an ejector mark! My line in the sand.
Groups range for. .7 -1.1 MOA. I chose the 2nd group as the winner. Groups 1,2 3 all had the same POI. If you superimposed all 3 groups youd have 9 shots in a nice concentric 1 MOA group. So, an accuracy node, coinciding with a POI node along with a powder node that only varied 10 FPS across .6 of a grain. I should go buy a lottery ticket!
And, Im over a grain below were I saw any hint of pressure. The 2nd group was only .8 MOA but I got a ton of seating depth length to monkey with. Im very satisfied with how it went.Spoiler alert!
Also shot the CZ 527 23.5 Sporter with Lever/ Starline/ 205 ARM and 120 Gold Dots! Reached speeds of 2811 fps with NO, and I mean NO signs of pressure. The primers hadnt even finished flattening out! The brass is still pristine. IDK a what to think? Think there is still a little more room for powder. Anyway, more data to come

