Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
120 gold dot
#1
Need to build back up my stash of gold dots.

If anybody has some they want to sale or knows where some are instock to buy let me know.

Been out the loop for a good bit and dont even know really where to start looking for instock items in this crazy market.
Reply
#2
I've been following ammoseek.com, but also I put in notify's to midway and brownells.
discord also shows lots of notifications but you have to actually look there.
I haven't seen any gold dots either, been on the lookout.
plus a few others in other calibers.
"Down the floor, out the door, Go Brandon Go!!!!!"
Reply
#3
grayfox Wrote:I've been following ammoseek.com, but also I put in notify's to midway and brownells.
discord also shows lots of notifications but you have to actually look there.
I haven't seen any gold dots either, been on the lookout.
plus a few others in other calibers.

Yea I hit all the big name places and got on their notify me list.

Just thought I would get lucky and someone would know a lil small online not talked bout much shop that might have some.

I have other bullets and I can order a few thousand maker trex bullets but the gold dot is my go to bullet if I can find a supply to rebuild my stash.
Reply
#4
@myrifle

Be very careful and suspicious with websites you are not familiar with.

Scammers make whole websites that look real.

Two big tipoffs are: pay with crypto, and everything you look for is in stock.

Google the web page address including the ".com" part and add "scam review"

Good luck, haven't seen 120gr GD in a while.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)