Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
I just noticed Ramshot Western just posted their 8.0 reloading data. Here is a link to the pdf file. Im not sure when 8.0 was released the last version I had was 7.0.
https://ramshot.com/wp-content/uploads/2....0_WEB.pdf
Posts: 1,106
Threads: 8
Joined: Nov 2017
Thanks for the new info , file saved .
Posts: 72
Threads: 4
Joined: Sep 2019
V8.0 was created 8/14/2020. Where have you been ?
Posts: 1,716
Threads: 42
Joined: Aug 2011
Thanks, VASCAR. I've started down the road of trying to create a Mk262 clone recipe (see the Johnny's Reloading Bench series). He had some success with TAC and 2520.
Paul Peloquin
Did government credibility die of Covid or with Covid?
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
tlen Wrote:V8.0 was created 8/14/2020. Where have you been ?
I have the Ramshot Western loading data pdf saved in my iBooks and always refer to the saved data. I was looking for something else on Ramshot site and noticed they showed version 8.0. I checked and sure enough I had 7.0 saved. I shouldve checked for the release date on 8.0 before creating this thread.
Ill endeavor to do better next year and presser veer the remainder of 2021.
Posts: 1,285
Threads: 47
Joined: Feb 2019
I really like Western's load manual. They do a few things that are neat, like listing separate 5.56 pressure data. And I find their pressure behavior and velocity tends to match my own results and behavior more closely than most manuals. I like how they list min and max loads, with pressure and velocity, and not just max load and velocity alone.