02-01-2020, 03:46 AM
(This post was last modified: 02-01-2020, 03:48 AM by Wethepeople.)
Hey y'all. My name is Jeff. A little background about me.
Am a 30+ year tradition bowhunter livin' in Western Co. Been a rifle hunter/shooter longer than that. Also an RSO at the local range.
I've built a number of ARs in 5.56, .223 Wylde and 300 BO. Just finished a Grendel build in the last week and thus far just got zeroed. I'll post a pic in the next few days since it seems most like to check out new rifles. Not real purty. Just a fixed stock, 18" JP barrel/bolt, Rubber City carrier, Larue trigger, ALG handguard. Gunkote FDE finish and topped with an Amercan Defense recon mount and Vortex PST 2-10x32. Primarily built as a hunting rig but look forward to stretching it out to 1000-1400 when the road to our LRP course dries up a bit. Plan on shooting some eld-m factory loads after I run enough cheap stuff thru the rifle to see a mv increase. After that, will start figuring out some loads at the bench. I've got a bunch of 107g SMKs my son bought me I plan to play with as well. Will post up some results in the next month or so. Adios for now.
Am a 30+ year tradition bowhunter livin' in Western Co. Been a rifle hunter/shooter longer than that. Also an RSO at the local range.
I've built a number of ARs in 5.56, .223 Wylde and 300 BO. Just finished a Grendel build in the last week and thus far just got zeroed. I'll post a pic in the next few days since it seems most like to check out new rifles. Not real purty. Just a fixed stock, 18" JP barrel/bolt, Rubber City carrier, Larue trigger, ALG handguard. Gunkote FDE finish and topped with an Amercan Defense recon mount and Vortex PST 2-10x32. Primarily built as a hunting rig but look forward to stretching it out to 1000-1400 when the road to our LRP course dries up a bit. Plan on shooting some eld-m factory loads after I run enough cheap stuff thru the rifle to see a mv increase. After that, will start figuring out some loads at the bench. I've got a bunch of 107g SMKs my son bought me I plan to play with as well. Will post up some results in the next month or so. Adios for now.

