Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Jan 2020
I'm new to this forum and to posting on forums, so if I make a mistake in posting, please let me know. I'm following this forum in an attempt to learn about the 6.5 Grendel, with the ultimate goal of getting a complete upper. Thanks to everyone for your information.
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Welcome to the horde sir.
Call Mark at precision firearms. New members to the fourm get a new member discount on their first purchase with him. He can build you a grendel upper in any fashion you would like.
Posts: 1,397
Threads: 48
Joined: Jun 2019
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
Welcome to the forum xd9c45!
Posts: 4
Threads: 1
Joined: Jan 2020
Thank you, A5BLASTER. I will check with Mark.
Posts: 1,568
Threads: 8
Joined: Sep 2012
Welcome to the clan, xdc, from the great nation of Texas! If you made a mistake in here it would probably not be noticed thru all the others, participation is more appreciated than "penmanship". Please feel free to ask away, one thing we have lots of is advice. Always glad to help spend other folks money.