New Guy From Florida- Hello Everyone!
#1
Hello everyone! I am new to forums in general. I have recently began building ar?s and am currently building my first Grendel. Looking forward to learning from everyone!
Reply
#2
Welcome to the horde sir.
Reply
#3
Welcome to the clan, Ah, from the great nation of Texas! Be cautioned, building Grendels is a highly addictive passtime!
Reply
#4
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Reply
#5
Welcome from highlands county Florida.
Reply
#6
Wlecome to the forum Arhunter!
Reply
#7
The Vile Horde from the great state of Georgia send you a big welcome.
Reply
#8
Welcome aboard!
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply
#9
I'd welcome you aboard but I'm new as well so....

Oh well... Welcome aboard anyway. I'm also a Florida resident.

Tallahassee here... Long time shooter just getting into the Grendel world...

LDH
Reply
#10
Greetings from s, fl!
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)