Posts: 18
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2020
Hello. Avid hunter, shooter, reloader here. I've always been a bolt gun guy up until the last few years. Coyote hunting is my passion. Looking to build a high quality grendel and this seems to be where the knowledge is at. I want to throw something new in the mix.
Posts: 1,348
Threads: 98
Joined: Jun 2019
Welcome Coachworks from the greatest state Georgia.
I hunt the first week in December in Kennebec, been hunting with the same outfit for 14 years.
SD is a very special place for me.
I am much like you, I wouldn?t walk across the street to kill a big deer, but will fly anywhere to shoot pigs and coyotes.
Lately you have had some great new laws passed for night hunting.....still can?t hunt at night with a Grendel...but you can?t have everything.
If you want to hunt birds or coyotes with me in December, ring me up.
My friends place is Halverson Hunts.
Live Big,
Chuck
Posts: 1,568
Threads: 8
Joined: Sep 2012
Welcome ot the clan, Scw, from the great nation of Texas! Welcome to the repository of all knowledge Grendel! You will find the gleanings from a lot of 'yote chasers across these pages. Hopefully we can help you in your pursuit.
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Welcome to the horde sir.
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
Welcome to the forum semocoachworks!
Posts: 18
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2020
Thanks for the welcome! May have to take you up on the Dec hunt! I hunt 2000 acres of private with written permission/lease so I'm ok to use thermal or NV. I use my 22-250 right now but the petitions are out to bump it up past .224. Dont think it will be long. Lots of river breaks on property so daytime hunting is good, especially in the snow. If you ever get a little farther west, the offer is mutual. Tons of prairie dogs and coyotes!
Posts: 18
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2020
just_john Wrote:Welcome ot the clan, Scw, from the great nation of Texas! Welcome to the repository of all knowledge Grendel! You will find the gleanings from a lot of 'yote chasers across these pages. Hopefully we can help you in your pursuit.
Thank you sir!
Posts: 18
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2020
A5BLASTER Wrote:Welcome to the horde sir.
Thank you sir!
Posts: 18
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2020
VASCAR2 Wrote:Welcome to the forum semocoachworks!
Thank you sir!
Posts: 18
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2020
just_john Wrote:Welcome ot the clan, Scw, from the great nation of Texas! Welcome to the repository of all knowledge Grendel! You will find the gleanings from a lot of 'yote chasers across these pages. Hopefully we can help you in your pursuit.
Thanks for the welcome! May have to take you up on the Dec hunt! I hunt 2000 acres of private with written permission/lease so I'm ok to use thermal or NV. I use my 22-250 right now but the petitions are out to bump it up past .224. Dont think it will be long. Lots of river breaks on property so daytime hunting is good, especially in the snow. If you ever get a little farther west, the offer is mutual. Tons of prairie dogs and coyotes!
Posts: 18
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2020
CJW Wrote:Welcome Coachworks from the greatest state Georgia.
I hunt the first week in December in Kennebec, been hunting with the same outfit for 14 years.
SD is a very special place for me.
I am much like you, I wouldn?t walk across the street to kill a big deer, but will fly anywhere to shoot pigs and coyotes.
Lately you have had some great new laws passed for night hunting.....still can?t hunt at night with a Grendel...but you can?t have everything.
If you want to hunt birds or coyotes with me in December, ring me up.
My friends place is Halverson Hunts.
Live Big,
Chuck
Thanks for the welcome! May have to take you up on the Dec hunt! I hunt 2000 acres of private with written permission/lease so I'm ok to use thermal or NV. I use my 22-250 right now but the petitions are out to bump it up past .224. Dont think it will be long. Lots of river breaks on property so daytime hunting is good, especially in the snow. If you ever get a little farther west, the offer is mutual. Tons of prairie dogs and coyotes!
Posts: 149
Threads: 14
Joined: Dec 2019
Posts: 18
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2020
PNWTargets Wrote:Welcome
Thank you!
Posts: 56
Threads: 6
Joined: Dec 2019
Welcome from another coyote hunter in the PNW
Posts: 18
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2020
Moose69 Wrote:Welcome from another coyote hunter in the PNW
Thank you!
Posts: 1,397
Threads: 48
Joined: Jun 2019
Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Posts: 18
Threads: 4
Joined: Jan 2020
FLshooter Wrote:Welcome from Florida’s Spacecoast
Thank you sir!