Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
1 Cent Hazmat and free shipping one day only
#1
Brownell?s 1cent hazmat and free shipping today only.
Been waiting on this offer from one of these suppliers. Two powders I wanted in were AR Comp and try N540 my luck both out of.stock!
Reply
#2
Yea...its always like that. And I think there is a shortage of 8208 now...cant find it anywhere.
Reply
#3
It's only on orders of $150 or higher.
Reply
#4
I would have ordered 8 lb jugs to keep me supplied. I have shrug it off, Nothing new about being out of the powder I want when free hazmat is offered.
Reply
#5
and no CCI BR4 primers
Reply
#6
It seems that ever powder or primer i'm interested in is "out of stock"
Reply
#7
Quote:

precision reloading out of South Dakota shows IMR XBR 8208 in stock. a little pricey, but if you gotta have it, you gotta have it!
-hope this helps
Reply
#8
Select armory has ar-comp in stock. 1lb jugs and 8lb jugs.

Price is high and their shipping charges blow but I just ordered a 8 pound jub.

Things are getting hard to find because we are on the edge of a panic buy before the next election.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)