Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: Oct 2019
New grendel owner here.
Not much experience with it yet, but will provide reports as the news comes in.
Great Grendel site here.
Thanks to all for what I have already learned.
TF
Posts: 6,206
Threads: 50
Joined: Mar 2011
Welcome to the forum TF49!
Posts: 6,193
Threads: 170
Joined: Mar 2015
Welcome to the horde sir.
Posts: 1,787
Threads: 49
Joined: Feb 2016
Posts: 1,568
Threads: 8
Joined: Sep 2012
Welcome to the clan, TF49, from the great nation of Texas! Tell us about your build and your goals.
Posts: 7
Threads: 3
Joined: Oct 2019
11-03-2019, 03:15 AM
(This post was last modified: 11-03-2019, 03:19 AM by TF49.)
Well JJ, I am just a “hobbyist” with no special skills, but I am putting together a “patio gun” to snipe nighttime coyotes with.
Sit there on the patio, late afternoon or at night.... maybe use a call, or maybe just sit there in the dark and consider my good fortune.... then pop one if one wanders by. They often do.... down at the creek or below the house in an old pasture.
I know it is not “art,” but the howa bolt Grendel with a suppressor is waiting for a thermal scope. Gonna look goofy but as long as it makes the shots, I will be fine with it.
Will post a pic once it is complete.
I enjoy this forum.... now even thinking about a Grendel pistol ....