Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Trying out a new thermal scope - same ole same with Double Naught Spy , 6 hogs down!
#1
DNS invited me along last week for a hunt, he was unaware at the time that I was in possession of the latest technology for spotting and shooting feral swine from Bering Optics.

They have a thermal scope called the Hogster - it’s a nice piece of kit.

What I had was a Super Hogster and yeah.... it was even nicer !

DNS as usual called the shots and got us in position to make the shots and as usual the cows made it difficult to take more than a couple of shots at a time.

We did some tracking and more shooting and overall the pace of the evening was good and steady.

Looking forward to another round soon with the Super DNS errrrrr Hogster Wink

HTXH

[video=youtube;Oi8_5h-BSKw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oi8_5h-BSKw&t=190s[/video]
Reply
#2
Great video and thanks for the info on the scope , thanks for sharing .
Reply
#3
Yeah, I am kind of excited about the Super Hogster and hopefully HTH will let me get a chance with it pretty soon.
Kill a hog. Save the planet.
My videos - https://www.youtube.com/user/HornHillRange
Reply
#4
I have a Pulsar Trail LRF XP50 and live in the Pilot Point area if your ever looking for a third!

Here's one that I dropped last year behind the Lake Ray Roberts damn.

[video=youtube_share;F4Ufc8Oxwys]https://youtu.be/F4Ufc8Oxwys[/video]
When David met Goliath everyone else said, "He's too big to defeat". David said, "He's too big to miss!"
Reply
#5
Great job all around as usual.

I think that the Hogsters are starting to get a little more acceptance in the community.
Reply
#6
Both vids are great thanks for sharing y’all
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)