Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Aero Precision and Faxon 18" Build .5" groups at 200 Yards
#21
Are those the 100gr Tac-X's? Interested to hear your progress, this is on my test list soon.
Nothing kills the incentive of men faster than a healthy sense of entitlement. Nothing kills entitlement faster than a healthy sense of achievement.
Reply
#22
Kswhitetails Wrote:Are those the 100gr Tac-X's? Interested to hear your progress, this is on my test list soon.
Yes they are. These hand loads are with A-2460.
Reply
#23
I was thinking of trying the 100gr TTSX with H335. I think I'll wait to see how the 100gr Tac-Xs perform for you before I buy. Those babies aren't cheap and my rifle build is still waiting for parts.
Reply
#24
Michael-95037 Wrote:I was thinking of trying the 100gr TTSX with H335. I think I'll wait to see how the 100gr Tac-Xs perform for you before I buy. Those babies aren't cheap and my rifle build is still waiting for parts.

I got rained out yesterday, the only day of rain in San Diego this month. I will attempt again next Wednesday.

If you do try H335, here you go.

[Image: 32909304887_c688e83816_b.jpg]
Reply
#25
PPCLI-JIM Wrote:Nice looking rifle,
Thank you. I'm very proud of this featureless rifle. Not only was it fun to build, it's an absolute pleasure to hunt and shoot with. I never imagined it would pull down .5" groups at 200 yards.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)