Posts: 5
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2019
I am in the planning stages for my first pistol build. i have decided that i want to go with the 6.5, and i want to get it as short as i can. Are there any good options for affordable barrels under 12". I was also like to keep it at 1 MOA at 100 yrads.
Posts: 172
Threads: 2
Joined: Sep 2018
Posts: 1,787
Threads: 49
Joined: Feb 2016
Call precision firearms. I got a 12.5" krieger from them for stupid cheap.
http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...ight=Short
Posts: 5
Threads: 4
Joined: Mar 2019
Posts: 172
Threads: 2
Joined: Sep 2018
That does kind of limit if you want shorter than 12.5" inches. There's a group buy lilja currently for a 10.5". If you want to wait till mid April there will be a 12" group buy barrel made by green mountain for $145 shipped I think
Posts: 27
Threads: 4
Joined: Aug 2018
+1 on the 12” Green Mountain group buy barrel. For the price it’s really hard to beat. Accuracy is good and quality is better than anything else in that price range
Posts: 44
Threads: 15
Joined: Sep 2017
PSA has a deal on their 12 inch Grendel upper with adjustable gas block for $329, that is the full upper with BCG and hand guard