03-19-2019, 04:15 AM
Tired of buying low end stuff from PSA or Hardened Arms. What is an accurate upper to buy?
|
Looking for an accurate upper to buy. What's better than LaRue Ultimate AR-15 Upper?
|
|
03-19-2019, 04:15 AM
Tired of buying low end stuff from PSA or Hardened Arms. What is an accurate upper to buy?
03-19-2019, 07:04 PM
https://slrrifleworks.com/index.php?rout...ct_id=1142 https://www.jprifles.com/buy.php?item=CTR02UR https://www.precisionfirearms.com/m8/2%2...eiver.html
I wouldn't say any of them were better, but they are all top end. The choice is up to you!
03-19-2019, 07:17 PM
Thanks!
03-19-2019, 07:19 PM
Precision firearms and they give a discount to forum members on their first purchase.
03-19-2019, 08:20 PM
I dont have one of their complete uppers, but I highly recommend JP Enterprises for at least the barrel. Mine has somewhere around 5k through it and still going strong
03-19-2019, 08:58 PM
Precision Firearms.
I have two of them. Could not be more pleased with them
Knowing everthing isnt as important as knowing where to find it.
Mark Twain http://www.65grendel.com/forum/showthrea...-Whitetail
03-20-2019, 03:48 AM
Precision Firearms
03-20-2019, 02:24 PM
I have a Precision Firearms and older AA GDMR upper. They both extremely well built and very accurate. But the Larue deal going right now still calls to me. From a value for the quality received, I'm not sure there is a better deal going.
03-20-2019, 03:46 PM
I've got the Larue upper, real happy with it.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|