Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Tubb flat wire buffer springs.
#1
David Tubb flat wire buffer springs. Does anyone use them? If so, how do you like them?

Seems to be a "hot setup" from what I have read so far.
Reply
#2
I do. Used them in both a rifle-buffer Valkyrie and a carbine-buffer Grendel. Smoothes out recoil significantly.
Reply
#3
I had one in my rifle lower for a while. Worked fine with 5.56. But it would not cycle 6.5G Hornady Black reliably in my Grendel upper. Which, by the way, is a 20" rifle gas setup. Non-adj gas block and standard M16 bolt carrier. So I had to swap in a standard rifle spring. Worked fine with the standard spring.

Might work fine in other people's rifles though. And I'll keep it around to try again once the upper is a little more broken in.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)