Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Grendel build back on
#1
Well I finally ordered the rest of the parts to finish my build. I did save a little money waiting a month and a half for cyber Monday. I just don’t think I saved enough money to justify the wait. Anyway parts are on order, and I hope within 2 weeks everything is in so I can have some fun.
Reply
#2
Goo deal sir, don't forget to update us with some gun porno and accuracy results.

Hoping I have my bolt grendel finished in bout the same time frame.
Reply
#3
Well I’m waiting for my gas block and scope mount to come in and my 6.5 Grendel will be done
Reply
#4
The Grendel is finally done. Man it looks good. If it shoots as good as it looks it definitely will be sub MOA. Now just got to find out how to post pictures
Reply
#5
Posting pictures to 6.5 G forum


How to post pictures
1. Go to the lower right corner of the "Quick Reply" section and click on the "Go Advanced" box.

2. In the next screen, below the "Your Message" section and in the "Additional Options" section click the "Manage Attachments" box.

3. In the new window that opens up click the "Add Files" box, and when that pops up another little window click the "Select Files" box. Go find the file(s) on your computer, click on them, and choose "Open." You should see your file(s) in the little window so click "Upload Files."

4. This brings you back to the main File Upload Manager window, and your file(s) should appear down in the Attachments area. Click "Done."

5. This brings you back to the "Additional Options" section and you should see your image file(s) under the "Manage Attachments" box. You can now either "Submit Reply" or "Preview Post."

Note: Make sure your picture is a standard picture file format is not sized too big.

Another option is to use a web hosting site like imgur, Flickr or postit and put a hot link (bbc code) in the narrative where the photo appears.
Reply
#6
I’m on my cell phone and I don’t see manage attachments
Reply
#7
It's their outlined in blue says additional options top left corner of blue outline.

Bout mid way down that box is a click button says manage attachments.
Reply
#8
[ATTACH=CONFIG]13317[/ATTACH]Here is a picture of the Grendel


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#9
Looks good Swamp
Reply
#10
Sweet!! Would love to know the build list!!
Reply
#11
Jinkx Wrote:Sweet!! Would love to know the build list!!

My first build was a 300 BO In FDE with a spikes lower receiver, aero upper receiver, KAK barrel, superalitive arms GB, Magpul AFG in FDE, Raptor LT CH in FDE, SLR helix handguard, Toolcraft BCG, and topped off with a EOTECH EXPS3 in FDE.
Reply
#12
Wow those helix handguards are light!!!

How do you like the raptor LT? Been eye-balling it but can't get past the plastic lol. I've heard they have a better feel?
Reply
#13
Jinkx Wrote:Wow those helix handguards are light!!!

How do you like the raptor LT? Been eye-balling it but can't get past the plastic lol. I've heard they have a better feel?

Man the LT is great with my Military discount I get it shipped to me for $48. I have the LT on all builds except one. The plastic is a overmold over aluminum. If they were just plastic I wouldn’t have them. I have not tried the other raptors, but I can say the LT does have a great feel to it. If you want another or need a CH the Raptor LT I will recommend it and day and all night. IMHO Raptor LT is the best CH across all price ranges. Hey if you get one n don’t like it I’ll take it for my 300 OSSM upper n send you the one on it. It has a badger extension on it which is the only reason I have not changed it to the Raptor LT. Here is a pick of the CH with the badger extension.


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
   
Reply
#14
Swampfox Wrote:Man the LT is great with my Military discount I get it shipped to me for $48. I have the LT on all builds except one. The plastic is a overmold over aluminum. If they were just plastic I wouldn’t have them. I have not tried the other raptors, but I can say the LT does have a great feel to it. If you want another or need a CH the Raptor LT I will recommend it and day and all night. IMHO Raptor LT is the best CH across all price ranges. Hey if you get one n don’t like it I’ll take it for my 300 OSSM upper n send you the one on it. It has a badger extension on it which is the only reason I have not changed it to the Raptor LT. Here is a pick of the CH with the badger extension.

Where are you ordering from to get that price with the mil discount?
Good looking rifle too!
Reply
#15
Directly from radian.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)