03-05-2018, 08:15 PM
I really wish there was an easyish, affordable way to re-barrel this from 7.62x39 go 6.5 grendel. The balance is perfect and it shoots better than anyone says it should.[ATTACH=CONFIG]11251[/ATTACH]
|
Dream Re Barrel Job
|
|
03-05-2018, 08:15 PM
I really wish there was an easyish, affordable way to re-barrel this from 7.62x39 go 6.5 grendel. The balance is perfect and it shoots better than anyone says it should.[ATTACH=CONFIG]11251[/ATTACH]
03-05-2018, 09:26 PM
I read on an AK Forum there were going to be AK 6.5 Grendel barrels and kits on the market this year. Who’s to say if it really happens. To my knowledge no one dropped the name of who was going to manufacture the barrels.
03-05-2018, 09:30 PM
I often wonder how the VEPR grendels shoot, never held one much less shot one. The rifle above is a lowly sks.
03-06-2018, 02:22 PM
As far as bullpups I think Kel-Tec might be first to introduce an actual production RDB in 6.5 Grendel. It’ll probably be a couple of years at this rate before Kel-Tec gets a 6.5 Grendel to market. I was hoping IWI might offer a 6.5 Grendel in the SAR/X95 but looks like IWI decided to go big with their Tavor 7 in 7.62X51. I was surprised when IWI released the X95 in 300 Blackout which took a considerable amount of R&D.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|