Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
First Grendel build
#1
So I finally got around to putting my first Grendel together and I am very happy with the way it has turned out. I had most of the pieces and parts laying around so basically all I need was a barrel and bolt. Wasn't sure how I would like the Grendel and didn't know anyone that had one so I went cheap..... for now but will be making some upgrades soon.


Barrel: BCA 20 inch heavy
Gas block: low profile
Bolt carrier group: BCA
Upper receiver: PSA
Lower receiver: 80% billet
Lower parts: PSA lower parts kit
Handguard: Mentium 15 inch slim free float
Mags: E-Lander 10 and 17 round
Butt stock: Magpul AR-15 MOE Rifle Stock
Kaw Valley Precision .308/7.62 Linear Comp 5/8x24 Black
Scope mount: Nikon P223
Scope: Nikon Buckmasters 4 – 12 BDC

[ATTACH=CONFIG]11227[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]11228[/ATTACH]


Attached Files Thumbnail(s)
       
Reply
#2
Congrats!!!
Now get her to the range and let us know......
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)