Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
New ELF Triggers?
#1
Has anyone had any firsthand experience with Elftmann High Performance Triggers?
I am planning to replace my current trigger with a trigger better suited to bench-rest shooting.

Thanks!!!
BR549R
Reply
#2
I've got one, works great. It seems that if you mess with them (adjust) and don't know what you're doing, it'll function funny and not work right. I fix those issues for others, once that happens. It's a great trigger, just don't mess with it too much.

You'll have a far easier time adjusting a Geissele Hi-Speed Match trigger than an Elftmann. You'll spend about the same amount of money for either one. I've got 2 Geissele Hi-Speed Match triggers, and they're far superior when it comes to adjusting.
Reply
#3
if you want a drop in cassette type trigger for benchrest shooting the elf match seems like a fine candidate if you are willing to go non cassette the geissele high speed is a very very good triger and you can switch out the springs and adjust for 2-8 pounds with it personally like mine around 2.5 -3 i haven't scaled mine but i run the national match first stage with the dmr second the nation match second was a bit lite for my taste in a ar
Punctuation is for the weak....
Reply
#4
BR,



Buy one, and don’t look back. They are one of the best triggers out there. A2
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)