06-19-2017, 01:58 PM
One thing is for certain, their marketing description needs adjustment.
|
BA Barrel Specs
|
|
06-19-2017, 01:58 PM
One thing is for certain, their marketing description needs adjustment.
06-19-2017, 03:01 PM
BA did follow through in finding the correct information which I find most impressive.
06-19-2017, 06:38 PM
Now that we have a response from BA, can someone edit the title of this thread? It's misleading now that we have more information.
06-23-2017, 02:47 AM
Would if I could, but can't... Hope Tony closes the loop with BA's web admin to get their Grendel descriptions corrected...
06-24-2017, 12:42 AM
drewthebrave Wrote:Now that we have a response from BA, can someone edit the title of this thread? It's misleading now that we have more information. I don't see anything wrong with it. If BA went in and changed all their descriptions so that they cleared up the confusion this thread could end on a very positive note for them. That would take what..... 15-minutes of editing? |
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|