Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Source for Firing, Cam, and Cotter Pins?
#1
Let's say I've got one of those super cool 6.5 Grendel "Monster" bolts from the forum group buy. Wink

Let's say I can get a nice nitrided bolt carrier.

What's a good source for best value (not necessarily cheapo) firing pin, cam pin, and firing pin retainer cotter pin set?
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply
#2
I usually go to Primary Arms first... not sure if it's best value, but I like their fast service.
Reply
#3
Primary arms, Palmetto state armory, and in a pinch if you need it asap try rock river....

That or look for local gun shows.... usually there will be vendors that will be willing to deal.
Reply
#4
PA for sure...
Reply
#5
Brownells. Or JP sells a set for $20 if you want to go all in.
Let's go Brandon!
Reply
#6
opticsplanet.com, they sell a bunch of the black rifle parts, believe it or not. Always running 5/10/15% off coupons. Usually $0 s/h over $49.
Stag Arms: retaining pin $0.99, firing pin $6.99, cam pin $4.49 & in my case, -5%...
Reply
#7
PA is good, but, I think you might be ahead of the game going to PSA and buying a complete BCG and keeping the 5.56 bolt as a spare.
Reply
#8
I leave this
http://damageindustriesllc.com/store/ind...ng+pin+kit
$6
Reply
#9
BFT is asking this question...

I sense a horde marked carrier in the making.
Sticks

Catchy sig line here.
Reply
#10
Awesome lastrites
Reply
#11
Now I like the sound of that!!
Reply
#12
A carrier would sure be awesome.
Reply
#13
Lastrites Wrote:I leave this
http://damageindustriesllc.com/store/ind...ng+pin+kit
$6

Boom! Done. We have a winner! Unless that kit is cheapo Commie crap . . . THAT'S what we're talkin' about. Wink

I should add that I did end up getting the AR Stoner equivalents of these three parts from MidwayUSA for almost $10, but it's good to know for the future.
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply
#14
Sticks Wrote:BFT is asking this question... I sense a horde marked carrier in the making.

Huh? Uh . . . wut??? Cool
:: 6.5 GRENDEL Deer and Targets :: 6mmARC Targets and Varmints and Deer :: 22 ARC Varmints and Targets

:: I Drank the Water :: Revelation 21:6 ::
Reply
#15
Lastrites Wrote:I leave this
http://damageindustriesllc.com/store/ind...ng+pin+kit
$6

+1, excellent price...
Reply
#16
I’m ready for a horde marked carrier! When can I pick it up? Cool
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)