02-25-2017, 07:56 PM
So here i am looking for stainless steel flashhiders for the 9/16x24 threaded barrels and where better to ask than here on this forum. Just an A2 type would be fine but what else and WHERE else can they be found?
|
Looking for stainless steel 9/16x24 flash hiders
|
|
02-25-2017, 07:56 PM
So here i am looking for stainless steel flashhiders for the 9/16x24 threaded barrels and where better to ask than here on this forum. Just an A2 type would be fine but what else and WHERE else can they be found?
02-25-2017, 09:36 PM
Or get one of these and expand your options... https://precisionarmament.com/product/m4...d-adapter/
02-26-2017, 04:15 AM
I have a Smith Vortex in stainless. It was, according to Smith, a multiple purchase by a customer that resold it on EBay, where I bought mine. They don't stock them but maybe a group buy could be started. http://www.smithenterprise.com
02-26-2017, 05:38 AM
Alexander Arms has some options http://www.shopalexanderarms.com/Muzzle_...16-24.html
PF has some brakes with that thread also.
02-26-2017, 03:40 PM
02-26-2017, 03:55 PM
02-26-2017, 04:25 PM
I wish that the alexander arms unit came in a satin stainless. I like the A2 unit as it is the slimest one I can find and have a black one from AA but it goes nice with the first AA 16 inch lightweight barrel as it was purchaced when they were black barrels. the one I just got is not colored, its natural finished and a nice slim A2 satin stainless flashhider would look right. I will keep looking but I am sure I will just get another black one from AA for the time being. thanks guys!
might have found something,,,,,
https://rouschsports.com/shop/ar15-upper...half-cage/ the place has a lot of items for the 9/16-24 thread pitch as well, very interesting.
02-26-2017, 04:30 PM
My bad. I didn't pick on you wanting it unfinished.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|