Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
Anderson Grendel BCG?
#1
Hi All, working on building my first AR. I know the fan favorite is the PF Phalanx BCG, but for significantly less, is anyone using the Anderson BCG with good results? I tried searching the forum but didn't net any feasible results. Sorry if it's been asked before.

https://www.andersonrifles.com/product/6...t-carrier/
Reply
#2
My first grendel was all Anderson parts except the trigger barrel bolt and gas blcok gas tube and buffer.

The Anderson bcg worked fine for me with standard buffer and scs running on rifle length gas.

Wish I would have keep that big it's a lil lighter then the PF group I'm running now.

Matter of fact if you have a Anderson bcg and want to trade I will make you a clean trade for my PF bcg. Nothing wrong with it just want a lighter bcg.
Reply
#3
I'm actually going to be running carbine length gas, so I think the lighter I can get the better off I'll be.
Reply
#4
I understand that, don't know the weight diffrence between the two but my PF bcg is beefier and feels heavyer in hand so that tells me it's is heavyer.

Post some pics when you get her done.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)