Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
16" Grendel
#1
Here's the parts list. I'm still waiting for some to arrive.

AA upper and lower receiver set (I wanted the one marked Grendel for some odd reason)
ALG LPK with ACT trigger
BCM buffer kit
CTR stock
Faxon 16" barrel from the group buy
Faxon 15" m-lok handguard (just got delivered and it's really nice)
DD lopro clamp on gas block
YHM comp for YHM suppressor I have
Magpul MOE grip
Red X Grendel BCG

Hog rifle.
Reply
#2
What are you using for the BCG and bolt? Looks good so far.

The AR15 Build Box can help you plan, organize, and track the build as you accumulate parts. They're on sale now for $9.99 + Shipping.

https://sofrep.com/68413/christmas-2016-...build-box/

http://www.thefirearmblog.com/blog/2016/...build-box/

[Image: ar155_build_box_complete.jpg]
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO

CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor

6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here:

www.AR15buildbox.com
Reply
#3
Edited original post for BCG.

I plan on ordering one of the handload manuals from those guys.
Reply
#4
LRRPF52 is one of the Grendel Reloading Handbook authors and a highly valued member of this forum who continually shares his knowledge of the platform.
Reply


Forum Jump:


Users browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)