I shot some PPU 120 grain HP BT and 110 grain FMJ through my 16" J & T Distributing 6.5 Grendel today. I shot the 120 grain HP BT at 100 & 200 yards and I shot the 110 grain FMJ at 100 yards. I shot five round groups off a bipod with rear bag off an MTM bench.
Here is a photo of the 120 grain HP BT at 100 yards which was 1 5/8" between the furthest two bullet holes.
![[Image: image_zpsizatgi8a.jpeg]](http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd244/VASCAR2/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsizatgi8a.jpeg)
Here is a picture of five shots PPU 120 grain HP BT at 200 yards. I had four rounds in an L shaped group with 2 1/2" between the two furthest shots. I had one shot about 4 1/2" high which I think was me. I'm using a Luepold Mark AR 3-9 X 40 mild dot scope.
![[Image: image_zpsyht7jzgx.jpeg]](http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd244/VASCAR2/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsyht7jzgx.jpeg)
Here is a picture of the five shot group of PPU 110 grain FMJ at 100 yards. The group was L shaped and was 1 7/8" to the top hole and 1 3/4" to the furthest right bullet hole.
![[Image: image_zpsubee4ryt.jpeg]](http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd244/VASCAR2/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsubee4ryt.jpeg)
Here is a photo of my 16" 6.5 Grendel which is has a Shaw 1:9 twist Chrome Moley barrel.
![[Image: image_zpsf1ibjvkj.jpeg]](http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd244/VASCAR2/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsf1ibjvkj.jpeg)
All the PPU ammo functioned 100 % and showed no signs of high pressure. The PPU 120 grain BT HP performed similar to the Wolf 120 grain MPT I've previously shot. I haven't chronographed these loads yet but I also want to test them in my 20" Shilen 6.5 Grendel. The temperature was 70-75 dregrees, we were shooting east and the wind was about 12 MPH out of the SW, humidity 43% Dew Point 46 degrees.
One other thing I failed to mention was my 16" 6.5 Grendel was zeroed using factory 123 grain Hornady A-Max at 100 yards. I shot the 100 yard groups with the HP BT and FMJ with A-Max zero. I moved my scope up two clicks at 200 yards but should've went higher for the PPU 120 grain HP BT.
Here is a photo of the 120 grain HP BT at 100 yards which was 1 5/8" between the furthest two bullet holes.
![[Image: image_zpsizatgi8a.jpeg]](http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd244/VASCAR2/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsizatgi8a.jpeg)
Here is a picture of five shots PPU 120 grain HP BT at 200 yards. I had four rounds in an L shaped group with 2 1/2" between the two furthest shots. I had one shot about 4 1/2" high which I think was me. I'm using a Luepold Mark AR 3-9 X 40 mild dot scope.
![[Image: image_zpsyht7jzgx.jpeg]](http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd244/VASCAR2/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsyht7jzgx.jpeg)
Here is a picture of the five shot group of PPU 110 grain FMJ at 100 yards. The group was L shaped and was 1 7/8" to the top hole and 1 3/4" to the furthest right bullet hole.
![[Image: image_zpsubee4ryt.jpeg]](http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd244/VASCAR2/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsubee4ryt.jpeg)
Here is a photo of my 16" 6.5 Grendel which is has a Shaw 1:9 twist Chrome Moley barrel.
![[Image: image_zpsf1ibjvkj.jpeg]](http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd244/VASCAR2/Mobile%20Uploads/image_zpsf1ibjvkj.jpeg)
All the PPU ammo functioned 100 % and showed no signs of high pressure. The PPU 120 grain BT HP performed similar to the Wolf 120 grain MPT I've previously shot. I haven't chronographed these loads yet but I also want to test them in my 20" Shilen 6.5 Grendel. The temperature was 70-75 dregrees, we were shooting east and the wind was about 12 MPH out of the SW, humidity 43% Dew Point 46 degrees.
One other thing I failed to mention was my 16" 6.5 Grendel was zeroed using factory 123 grain Hornady A-Max at 100 yards. I shot the 100 yard groups with the HP BT and FMJ with A-Max zero. I moved my scope up two clicks at 200 yards but should've went higher for the PPU 120 grain HP BT.

