09-07-2015, 01:50 PM
What kind of velocity gains do u guys see with a can vs without? I can only see a 10fps difference with my 762 RC surefire..
|
Velocity gains with a suppressor
|
|
09-07-2015, 01:50 PM
What kind of velocity gains do u guys see with a can vs without? I can only see a 10fps difference with my 762 RC surefire..
I get 37fps more.
I forgot to add mine is a bolt action...
Buck2732
"You will know you are in a nuclear attack by the bright flash, loud explosion, widespread destruction, intense heat, strong winds and the rising of a mushroom cloud". "I have no idea what weapons will be used in the next world war... but I do know that world war 4 will be fought with sticks and stones". A Einstein. PER ARDUA
09-07-2015, 07:44 PM
Usually 11-18fps
NRA Basic, Pistol, Rifle, Shotgun, RSO
CCW, CQM, DM, Long Range Rifle Instructor 6.5 Grendel Reloading Handbooks & chamber brushes can be found here: www.AR15buildbox.com
09-08-2015, 02:59 AM
10fps.
|
|
« Next Oldest | Next Newest »
|